Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My Valentine

Jeremy's a stud. Seriously. Guess what he did for me??? He bought a sweet smashed up '04 GMC Yukon XL with 37,000 miles on it and with a bunch of elbow grease and ingenuity fixed it all up and saved us a TON of money. After it was all fixed up, including all the new windows we needed, various other parts, and all the quarters it took to vacuum up three windows' worth of glass, we have less than half its' blue book value into it.


Now we're selling the van and the blue book on it is the same as the amount we put into the Yukon!!
And the cool thing is that he did this for me because it's what I wanted. It means way more to me than if he'd gone out and bought one from a dealer. Which, by the way, would have been much easier and more fun for him.
See? I told you. He's a stud.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well, can't wait to see it. So, how is the house/property adventure going? I'll bet your new vehicle goes up that road like it was the Parks.
Love you.